Make Your Mark Self-Coaching Journal
A holistic journal filled with practical exercises, assignments, inspirational thoughts, quotes and ideas developed in collaboration with highly-respected leadership experts. Meet your business, career and life coach within a compact, beautiful journal. There is nothing else like this on the market!
As seen on
Make Your Mark collection has been designed and beautifully crafted to encourage and inspire women to follow their passion, to be more creative and innovative in their lives, to feel more confident and determined in their endeavours and to maintain a kind heart while becoming successful.
Awaken the leader in you.
- The journal has been reviewed by Australian leadership experts Ozlem Beldan, Catherine Nolan, Sonia McDonald, Lisa Phillips, Natalie Goldman and Devika Mohotti.
- Six chapters to develop key leadership traits: passion, creativity, innovation, confidence, determination and kindness.
- 124 pages with self-coaching activities including:
- passion discovery exercises
- ideal day visualization exercise
- goal setting pages
- bucket list
- confidence tips and assignments
- pages to determine and define your core values
- strengths discovery exercises
- achievements diary
- creating your own pitch
- exercises and assignments stimulating creativity
- activities to hack your own work and life habits
- productivity tips
- determination & network building plan
- exercises to redesign your career, business and life so that you focus on what matters to you the most
- gratitude journal
- kindness & mindfulness assignments
- and many many more…
- Elegant minimalistic cover with black faux leather and gold foil.
- A thread-bound design to make sure your notebook will open flat on any page.
- Lightweight and sized to fit in your handbag (14.5×19.5cm, 5.7×7.7 inches), approx. A5 size.
- High quality, ink-proof, 100gsm acid-free paper. No more ink bleeding through pages.
- Includes also 20 blank and lined pages for journalling, brainstorming, mind-mapping, and your own personal notes and thoughts.
- Total page count 144.
All orders include the Leaders in Heels Manifesto card.
The Make Your Mark collection is for you if you…
Love getting daily inspiration from the creators, innovators and change makers
Have grand aspirations for your life
Are still looking for your purpose in life
Know your purpose, but need motivation
Would love to have more mindfulness, kindness, gratitude and happiness in your life
Love getting a daily injection of confidence
Love to be surrounded by beautiful things
Love to journal and reflect
Love to plan your day on paper
Want to impress at meetings
Are an entrepreneur or executive who needs to innovate, and stay focused and energetic
Are a manager or mentor who nurtures other women
Are a corporation that wants your female stuff to flourish
Are a future female leader!
How others use Make Your Mark stationery
“A great personal tool that has helped me think about and work on each leadership trait in it’s own right. This has allowed me to expand my personal growth as a leader at work.
Susan Bramowicz, PA to State Manager – St.George Business Banking WA
“Thank you again for designing such a gorgeous book. I started with a new coaching client today, and gave her your book at the end of the first session, and she loved it. This is why I need another 20 books, and I will be including your book as a journal for most of my female coachees going forward.
Amanda Webb, Founder and Director of One Degree HR, General Manager, Xplore for Successs
“Lovely quality. I love how the designs on each page vary, so every page looks new and catches my eye on a different way to keep me engaged. Bronwyn Bird
About the Author
Kasia Gospos is the Founder and Publisher of Leaders in Heels, a leading Australian online community and stationery brand that’s sold over 40,000 products, and has more than 100,000 followers on social media. She has been named one of Australia’s most inspirational women online by Open Colleges and is a silver award winner of the 2016 Stevie Awards for Women in Business in the Female Entrepreneur of the Year category.
Kasia is not only a feminist and change-maker in the gender equality space—she also loves using her experience from her corporate roles as a Commercial and Business Analyst and Management Accountant (ACMA, CGMA), where she weaves meaningful stories from financial, operational and online analytics.
She has successfully crowdfunded the Make Your Mark notebook, notepad and journal, working closely with leadership experts, designers and publishers. She is also an author of Get Your Life Back, an eBook on business automation and how she – and others – have used it to reclaim their time.
Be empowered, encouraged and inspired to grow into the leader you want to be.
Make your mark.
Kasia Gospos, Founder of Leaders in Heels
Love It GUARANTEE
My promise to you: I’m so confident that you will love the Make Your Mark journal that, if for some reason you are unhappy with it, you can return it for a full refund (including shipping costs) within 60 days from the purchase date (T&C apply).
Corporate orders, Coaching & Retreats: Make Your Mark stationery makes a thoughtful and inspiring gift for women. The set is perfect for employee reward and engagement, as a tool during professional development workshops, retreats and one-on-one coaching sessions. Read more about our corporate offer.
Wholesale: please view our wholesale offer.