The Leaders In Heels ‘Phenomenal Woman’ Planners were designed by a busy woman, for other busy women. It’s so easy to get caught up in the day-to-day of your life that you forget how incredible women can be!
These planners were created to celebrate you and make you feel great about being a woman, all while keeping you on track to achieve your big, audacious goals. Big picture planning, regular life check-ins, personal growth pages, and so much more help you move from dreaming to doing, so you can become the phenomenal woman you truly are! Kasia Gospos, CEO Leaders in Heels
High achievers review their goals regularly.
Did you know that only 1% of the population write down their goals and review them regularly? These people tend to be among the most successful!
The Leaders in Heels ‘Phenomenal Woman’ Planners have exercises which help you determine your passion and values and use those to set your big goals.
Once you have your goals, quarterly and monthly planning pages get you off and running, while quarterly and monthly reviews let you see how you’ve gone, and what you need to adjust.
Get clear and act with purpose
It all starts with living your life intentionally—and to do that, you need to be very clear on what you want.
The planner includes exercises to:
- Discover your passion
- Visualise your dream day
- Define your values
- Plan your legacy
- Set a big vision for your life
Be productive, not busy
Time is precious, and you want to fill it with tasks that make a meaningful difference instead of busywork. It’s important to set out your intentions and goals for the year ahead, and define a practical action plan.
The planner includes:
- Handy tips for translating dreams into actionable tasks to include in your monthly, weekly and daily agendas
- A guide for setting yearly goals
- Quarterly and monthly plans
- A quarterly challenge for your larger goals
- Weekly and daily priorities
- Structured meeting agenda pages for your yearly networking plan
It’s one thing to have goals, but quite another to remain motivated and on track through the rollercoaster ride it takes to achieve them.
The Phenomenal Woman planner keeps you motivated with:
- Inspirational quotes to give you a confidence boost, keep your energy up, and remind you of the persistence and resilience required to achieve great things
- An elegant front page summarising your key goals, intentions, values and theme word to remind you of the bigger picture every time you open your planner
- An area for appointing accountability partners to keep you on track
- Sections for rewards when you reach your goals
- Weekly spreads with your top three weekly and daily priorities and to-do lists
- Monthly check-ins to measure progress
- Quarterly reviews of your goals and key areas of your life
- A master to-do list for all your random ideas you’ll get to later
Feed your mind
How we think has a huge impact on how we act, and how we grow as people.
Get inspired and empowered with:
- Inspirational quotes from extraordinary women such as Maya Angelou, J.K Rowling, Amelia Earhart, Coco Chanel, Madonna, Brené Brown, Tory Burch, Estée Lauder, Beyoncé, Martha Stewart, Gloria Steinem, Eleanor Roosevelt, Erica Jong and many more amazing women who are leaders in many different aspects of life. The quotes focus on confidence, resilience, courage, success, persistence, happiness, wellbeing, and more!
- A quarterly personal growth plan to develop your leadership skills not only in business or in the office, but in all areas of life
- A deeper look at our signature manifesto traits as you progress through the year—be inspired to become confident, passionate, determined, creative, innovative and kind
Ever been in a headspace where you felt untouchable… and you really were? When you’re feeling great, your work reflects it!
The planner helps you get into a positive mindset with:
- Gratitude sections
- Daily tracking of what’s most important to you (eg. healthy living, your fitness level, water intake, etc.)
- Pages to record your wins and highlights
- Structured pages for:
- Birthdays, special days and gifts
- Favourite quotes
- Lessons learned
- Blank pages to mind-map, doodle and dream
And many other great features you’ll love!
- Easy-to-follow steps to get you started with your planner
- Beautiful and professional-looking designs
- Leatherette cover with a lay-flat design
- Two differently coloured ribbons to bookmark key pages
- Undated so you can start whenever you’re ready, or pause when you take a break—you can get full use out of every page!
The Leaders in Heels ‘Phenomenal Woman’ Planner comes with the Leaders in Heels Manifesto card.
How others use Phenomenal Woman Planners
So many of us have dreams and goals and then time gets the better of us – our days, calendars, meetings and inboxes are at the control of others. The Leaders In Heels planner is an incredible resource. Jam packed with pages to allow you to dream, think and imagine as well as sections for planning, accountability and check-in, this resource can be your every day coach in a book. The inspirational quotes throughout and the beautiful design make this a must have for anyone wanting to take control of their year and personal success.
Leaders in Heels, you have truly outdone yourselves, the Phenomenal Woman planner is spectacular. This isn’t just a diary. The diary part is there… but all those other things that I know I’m SUPPOSED to focus on, but don’t get around to? There are reminders in here. Quarterly reflections, connections, intentions… I think it’s the perfect excuse to book a day off in coming months, just to sit with this planner & set the tone for the year ahead.
If being present is important to you, then THIS is the diary you need for 2018. Thank you Leaders in Heels for creating a tool that brings that illusive balance / authenticity / purpose much closer to reality. This planner is a masterpiece.
Cath Nolan, Managing Director, Gender Gap Gone
With so many amazing opportunities in today’s world, we want to grab them all and really just ‘go for it’! It’s extremely fulfilling to pick up all the challenges, however, it’s important to have a ‘partner’ that will guide us and help stay on track. Leaders in Heels planner is a great tool to help me stay on top of my agenda and even my strategy. It brings me inspirations and empowerment. I love the look, the design, and the mission behind it. A must-have for every busy woman!
Sylwia Gorajek, Founder, Executive Producer of Valley Talks and Denim Video
Who is the planner for?
I wanted to do something meaningful with my life beyond my 9-to-5 job, but there were always a thousand things on my to-do list. I found that with ordinary planners, I’d get overwhelmed with all the day-to-day things that needed to be done, and all too easily lost sight of my big goals—the why behind the what.
That’s why I designed the Leaders in Heels ‘Phenomenal Woman’ Planner to keep those big goals front and centre every single day. It gives you the confidence to take risks and follow your passion by breaking your goals down into manageable tasks and reminding you to review your progress regularly. Priorities and to-do lists keep you on track, while quotes from successful female leaders and innovators in all walks of life keep you motivated and uplifted.
If you want to have a practical plan for not just your day, but for the life you want—this planner was made for you!
Full features list
Kick-ass quotes from successful female leaders and innovators
Weekly spreads for day-to-day planning
Monthly and Quarterly planning pages
Summary page for your goals and intentions for the year
Start-of-year life review
Master To-Do list
Quarterly personal growth plan
Birthdays, special days and gifts pages
Favourite quotes journal
Achievements and wins journal
Lessons learnt journal
12 months undated
Leatherette cover with gold foil
14.5 x 19.5cm (5.7″ x 7.7″)
288 pages (2.3cm thick)
100gsm woodfree paper
About the Author
Kasia Gospos is the Founder and Publisher of Leaders in Heels, a leading Australian online community and magazine reaching 70,000 page views per month and having over 30,000 social followers. She has been named one of Australia’s most inspirational women online by Open Colleges and is a silver award winner of the 2016 Stevie Awards for Women in Business in the Female Entrepreneur of the Year category.
Kasia is not only a feminist and change-maker in the gender equality space—she also loves using her experience from her corporate roles as a Commercial and Business Analyst and Management Accountant (ACMA, CGMA), where she weaves meaningful stories from financial, operational and online analytics.
She has successfully crowdfunded the Make Your Mark notebook, notepad and journal, working closely with leadership experts, designers and publishers. She is also an author of Get Your Life Back, an eBook on business automation and how she – and others – have used it to reclaim their time.
Be empowered, encouraged and inspired to grow into the leader you want to be.
Make your mark.
Kasia Gospos, Founder of Leaders in Heels
Love It GUARANTEE
My promise to you: I’m so confident that you will love the Leaders in Heels planner that, if for some reason you are unhappy with it, you can return it for a full refund (including shipping costs) within 90 days from the purchase date (T&C apply).
Corporate orders, Coaching & Retreats: Our stationery makes a thoughtful and inspiring gift for women. The planner is perfect for employee reward and engagement. Read more about our corporate offer.
Wholesale: please view our wholesale offer.