Aspire Career Designer
When was the last time you thought about your career? Not the day-to-day work you do, but the bigger picture—your experiences, learnings, achievements and successes?
The Aspire Career Designer will give you a structured way to record your career experiences, achievements, learnings and wins as you go. It will be your companion when preparing for interviews, during annual reviews and when navigating career negotiations.
Our career planner will give you clarity on your purpose and your natural strengths. It will guide you toward designing a powerful personal brand and a fulfilling career. The Aspire Career Designer includes also useful tips and habit suggestions that can help you build a successful career, a section on managing career changes and transitioning between jobs, managing teams, conflict resolution, inspiring exercises and materials, and more!
SET A VISION FOR YOUR CAREER
DESIGN A CAREER ROADMAP
CREATE A POWERFUL PERSONAL BRAND
DEVELOP LEADERSHIP SKILLS
NAVIGATE CAREER TRANSITIONS
KNOW YOUR WORTH
Craft your career with purpose and passion.
Our career journal is digital. It has been designed to allow you to work with it in two ways:
Directly on your computer or tablet, as the pdf you will receive after purchase is interactive with editable text fields and checkboxes.
Print your own copy and handwrite your answers and notes with a printable A4 version of the same journal.
Our career planner covers the following areas:
+ Reflecting on your career with a timeline and history
+ Reviewing your strengths and purpose, discovering your unique value proposition (UVP) and designing your personal brand
+ Setting a vision for your career and creating your career roadmap
+ Translating your vision into time-framed and achievable goals such as professional development, cultivating mentors and sponsors, and tips to boost your career
+ Tips to help you navigate career transitions, interviews, negotiations, and using storytelling in business
+ Exercises to develop skills around communicating with impact, leadership, inspiring your team, conflict resolution, building resilience, and much more.
Why we created the Aspire Career Designer
Leaders in Heels CEO and founder, Kasia Gospos, has worked with many women who have paved their own pathway (having climbed the corporate ladder herself AND created an award-winning business).
However, since the inception of Leaders in Heels, so many incredibly talented and hard-working women have reached out with confusion around career progression, direction and what makes a viable employment opportunity. Seeing the difference that coaching tools made in these situations made the Aspire Career Designer a must-have in our planner collection.
- Interactive and printable PDF (you can work on a screen or print the book out to have a hard copy)
- 148 pages of practical exercises and assignments
- Developed in collaboration with career and leadership coaches
- Career tips, inspirational quotes and thought starters
- Unisex design
- For the interactive version, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 8 or higher is required. Download it from Adobe for free.
Please note, this journal is copyrighted by Leaders in Heels. The downloadable file is for personal use only and does not allow for reproduction, resale or creating derivative work without written permission from Leaders in Heels.
The link to download the file will be emailed to you instantly after purchase.
The Aspire Career Designer was created for you if you…
Have big ambitions and want to create a clear, practical plan for your career
Have been working for a while, and are ready to take control of your career
Are feeling unfulfilled in your current role and searching for a path forward
Are currently unemployed and want to use this as an opportunity to start fresh, redesign your career, take control of its progression or need guidance in finding a new role
Want to boost your current career with advice from leading professionals in HR, career development, and more.
Help, my ASPIRE journal is not interactive. What should I do?
To access the interactive version, follow the steps below:
- Make sure you are opening the interactive version (NOT the print one)
- Ensure your computer or laptop has Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 8 or higher. This is free software from Adobe you can download from here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/. If you are on a mobile device, download the PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator app by Adobe
- The interactive fields are light blue/lily rectangle fields – simply click on them, and you should be able to start typing.
- After making edits to the file, click on “Save As” and save (and rename if required) in a selected location on your computer. On mobile devices, your file will be saved automatically upon closing the file.