The Leaders in Heels Planners are inspirational 12-month planners that celebrate the greatness of women, with specially designed pages to keep you focused on your big goals, and motivate you to turn your ‘one day’ into today.
Plan more than your day. Plan to be phenomenal.
The Leaders in Heels planners are your first step to achieving and maintaining success, in whatever way that looks for you! Designed by a busy woman, for other busy women, they include big picture planning, regular life check-ins, personal growth pages, inspirational messages from the Leaders in Heels manifesto to brighten your day, quotes from successful leaders and innovators, and so much more! Every aspect is designed to help you feel great, be inspired and move from dreaming to doing, so you can find the confidence to not only kick-start your dream projects, but feel phenomenal and make your dream happen!
All our 12-month planners have a nearly identical layout inside and come in two different lines: Make It Happen and Phenomenal Woman.
MAKE IT HAPPEN planners
Our Make It Happen planners were designed for women who are always on the go. They have weekly quotes focusing on productivity, determination, resilience, and getting things done from leaders and innovators who made it happen, and come in 5 different covers. The content is identical across all planners.
PHENOMENAL WOMAN planners
Our Phenomenal Woman collection takes being an empowered woman to the next level by celebrating women with quotes by incredible female visionaries. The planners come in 3 different covers with identical content inside.
What’s inside the Leaders in Heels Planners?
Motivational quotes from successful leaders and innovators
Start-of-year life review
Exercises to visualise your dream day, define your values, plan your legacy and set a big vision for your life
Success routines planner to help you establish good habits
Summary page of your goals and intentions for the year
Weekly spreads for day-to-day planning with your top three weekly and daily priorities and to-do lists
Daily tracking of what’s most important to you (e.g. healthy living, your fitness level, water intake, etc.)
Monthly and quarterly planning pages
A quarterly challenge for your larger goals
Quarterly personal growth plan
Quarterly reviews of your goals and key areas of your life
A master to-do list for all your random ideas you’ll get to later
Structured meeting agenda pages for your yearly networking plan
20 dot-grid pages for notes, sketching & brainstorming
Easy-to-follow steps to get you started with your planner
Beautiful and professional-looking designs
Leatherette/linen cover with gold foil and a lay-flat design
Three coloured ribbons to bookmark key pages
Undated so you can start whenever you’re ready, or pause when you take a break—you can get full use out of every page!
296 pages (2.3cm thickness overall/450g)
14.5 x 19.5cm (5.7″ x 7.7″)
100gsm premium woodfree paper
Make it a set!
Match your 12-month planner with a complementary Make It Happen daily planner for prioritising your day and our Nevertheless, She Persisted notebook for all your note-taking needs.
All our leatherette products are monogrammable, meaning you can personalise them with your own initials, or make a special gift even more extraordinary!
To add monogramming details, click through to the individual product page and enter the initials before clicking ‘Add to cart’.
The Leaders in Heels planner is gorgeous, practical and inspirational all at once. Thank you Kasia for your passion to help busy, ambitious women with managing their goals and driving their careers forward!
The Leaders In Heels planner is an incredible resource. Jam packed with pages to allow you to dream, think and imagine as well as sections for planning, accountability and check-in, this resource can be your every day coach in a book. The inspirational quotes throughout and the beautiful design make this a must have for anyone wanting to take control of their year and personal success.
The Leaders in Heels planner provides a solid launch pad to help you fly. Kasia, every woman should have one because these are the inspiration to help you imagine & the tools to help you follow your dreams.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide over $80. Flat $9.95 for orders under $80.
Why we created the Leaders in Heels planners
High achievers review their goals regularly.
Did you know that only 1% of the population write down their goals and review them regularly? These people tend to be among the most successful!
The Leaders in Heels 12-month Planners have exercises which help you determine your passion and values and use those to set your big goals and projects for the year.
Once you have your goals, quarterly and monthly planning pages get you off and running, while quarterly and monthly reviews let you see how you’ve gone, and what you need to adjust.
Get clear and act with purpose
It all starts with living your life intentionally—and to do that, you need to be very clear on what you want.
The planner includes exercises to:
- Visualise your dream day
- Define your values
- Plan your legacy
- Set a big vision for your life
Translate your ideas into actions
The successful entrepreneur and leader Mary Kay Ash once said, “Ideas are a dime a dozen. People who implement them are priceless.”
Everything in this planner has been designed to help you translate your ideas into action, because we know that getting started is the hardest part.
Be productive, not busy
Time is precious, and you want to fill it with tasks that make a meaningful difference instead of busywork. It’s important to set out your intentions and goals for the year ahead, and define a practical action plan.
The planner includes:
- Handy tips for translating dreams into actionable tasks to include in your yearly, monthly, weekly and daily agendas
- A guide for setting yearly goals/projects
- Success routines planner to help you establish good habits
- Quarterly and monthly plans
- A quarterly challenge for your larger goals
- Weekly and daily priorities
- Structured meeting agenda pages for your yearly networking plan
Feed your mind
How we think has a huge impact on how we act, and how we grow as people.
Get inspired and empowered with:
- Inspirational quotes from thinkers, doers and successful female leaders. The quotes focus not only on celebrating women, but also on the persistence, determination, confidence, resilience, courage, success, and all the qualities you need to make your dreams happen!
- A quarterly personal growth plan to help you develop your leadership skills not only in business or in the office, but in all areas of life.
- A deeper look at our signature manifesto traits as you progress through the year—be inspired to become confident, passionate, determined, creative, innovative and kind
It’s one thing to have goals, but quite another to remain motivated and on track through the rollercoaster ride it takes to achieve them.
The Leaders in Heels planner keeps you motivated with:
- Words of wisdom from highly respected thinkers, doers and leaders—these will give you a confidence boost, celebrating who you are as a woman and keeping you motivated to achieve your most audacious goals!
- An elegant front page summarising your key goals, intentions, values and theme word to remind you of the bigger picture every time you open your planner
- An area for appointing accountability partners to keep you on track
- Sections for rewards when you reach your goals
- Weekly spreads with your top three weekly and daily priorities and to-do lists
- Monthly check-ins to measure progress
- Quarterly reviews of your goals and key areas of your life
- A master to-do list for all your random ideas you’ll get to later
Ever been in a headspace where you felt untouchable… and you really were? When you’re feeling great, your work reflects it!
The planner helps you get into a positive mindset with:
- Gratitude sections
- Daily tracking of what’s most important to you (e.g. healthy living, your fitness level, water intake, etc.)
- Weekly section to record your wins and highlights
- Structured pages for:
- Ideas (MIH only)
- Birthdays, special days and gifts
- Contacts and Mentors (MIH only)
- Lessons learned
- Favourite quotes journal (PW only)
- Blank pages to dream, sketch, design, solve
And many other great features you’ll love!
- Easy-to-follow steps to get you started with your planner
- Beautiful and professional-looking designs
- Leatherette/linen cover with gold foil and a lay-flat design
- Three coloured ribbons to bookmark key pages
- Undated so you can start whenever you’re ready, or pause when you take a break—you can get full use out of every page!
Each Leaders in Heels Planner comes with the Leaders in Heels Manifesto card.
Add a ‘Phenomenal Woman’ greeting card to make your gift to an extraordinary woman in your life even more special!
Shop 12-Month Planners
To add monogramming details, click through to the individual product page.
Daily Planners, Notebooks & Journals
Prints & Vision Boards
Need more inspiration? Our prints and vision board kit were designed to complement planners and notebooks. Get inspired no matter where you are with a vision board to remind you of the big picture, and elegant prints to keep you motivated while you MAKE IT HAPPEN!
About the Author
Kasia Gospos is the Founder and Publisher of Leaders in Heels, a leading Australian online community and stationery brand that’s sold over 50,000 products, and has more than 150,000 followers on social media. She has been named one of Australia’s most inspirational women online by Open Colleges and is a silver award winner of the 2016 Stevie Awards for Women in Business in the Female Entrepreneur of the Year category.
Kasia is a feminist with a background as a Commercial and Business Analyst and a Management Accountant. She is passionate about helping women find the courage to dream big, and to take practical steps toward achieving those dreams. Her journey started after two successful crowdfunding campaigns to establish the Make Your Mark collection, which focuses on six key leadership traits of successful leaders. It was followed by the Phenomenal Woman planners, celebrating womanhood while helping women define their big goals and plan their days to work toward them. She’s also released a range of other products: a story-telling journal, a baby journal, as well as greeting cards, digital prints, and a vision board.
The Make It Happen collection is her latest line. She created it after seeing how many women struggle to sustain momentum and motivation on their projects when faced with the daily grind, and all the brilliant ideas that fall by the wayside as a result. She has many plans for even more products in the future!
Be empowered, encouraged and inspired to go after your most audiacious dreams. Make the plan, and MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Kasia Gospos, Founder of Leaders in Heels